Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Thanks for participating!

I knew there were more than 5 people who read this blog! TEN! Wowee. Thanks for participating in my poll everyone. Your votes and comments were very helpful, and I'm planning on taking your advice and waiting a few years before I plunge into the busy world of more schooling. I would like to go to a grad school that has more exactly what I'm looking for, and it's true that the timing works better when the kids are in school. So, now that my feet are firmly planted on the ground again, I'll throw myself into all of these races I'm doing.

1 comment:

Martie said...

I think you made a beautiful choice. It gets harder and harder for me to wait to finish my schooling. I have been a mom now for 23 years. Some days I feel one foot sliding out the door. But then I stop myself and remind myself how important it is to see this all the way through.

Yay for you! And for your family.

Martie