1. How do you know when you're in love? Littler (3): I know. Little (turning 5 in a few days): Um, I think, if I'm in love. [How bout some more Little, what else?] Mmmm, I....I...I only think.
2. Why do people get married? Littler: Cause they loves to get married. Little: Because they're s'posed to. I'm really getting this right. Why do we have to do this?
3. How old should you be when you get married? Littler: ONE! Little: 9.
4. Where do you want to get married? Littler: Somewhere that we wanna get married. Ella wants to get married too! Little: Temple.
5. What qualities do you look for in a boy/girl? Littler: Littler's holding Miles! Little: They play with me.
6. What's romance? Littler: I don't know. I know Mommy! [What?] Um they get something that we don't get. A surprise. Little: I don't know.
7. What would be a fun date? Littler: I don't know. Little: Camping.
8. What do you want to get for Valentine's Day? Littler: I don't know. [Daddy: Littler, what do you want to get for Valentine's day?] Something that I liked. K Daddy? Little: Ummmm...a big chocolate bar. AND a strawberry piece of candy.
9. Why do men give women flowers or chocolate? Littler: Not chocolate. [restate question] Flowers! Little: Because they love the mother.
10. What do you think about kissing? Littler: [gives Mommy a BIG kiss] Kiss is like this. [smack lips a lot] Little: Good!
11. How many kids will you have after you are married? Littler: THREE! [holds up 3 fingers] Yeah, I'm 3 though. Cause I'm gonna get married when I'm one. [proceeds to count] Little: One. [Just one? she nods] I mean three.
12. What will you wear when you get married? Littler: Um...a princess dress! That does fit me. That is Ella's. When I'm berry big, like Mommy and Dad! Like this big [holds hands over her head] like Mommy and Dad are. Little: A big white dress. But when I'm baptized, I would have to wear a white shirt, you know that? And white pants.
13. What will your husband look like? Littler: Uuuuumm, I don't know. Cause I know that we can play with William and Blaine. Aaaand, um, Lukey. Little: He will look like he's ready to go to church.
14. How can you tell your parents love each other? Littler: Uuuuuuummm, they know I'm three!! [holds up 3 fingers and waves them around] Little: They kiss and hug.