14 Ways to See Love Through My Kid's Eyes
Click here for the original (this year).
1. How do you know when you're in love?
Little: Play music
2. Why do people get married?
Little: Um...Um...Pooh Bear
3. How old should you be when you get married?
Little: Ummmm...two of those
4. Where do you want to get married?
Little: Um, Mack [but used real name] there in the picture
5. What qualities do you look for in a boy/girl?
Little: Um…blue, they're blue………and red. Mack's shirt's blue…with stripes.
6. What's romance?
7. What would be a fun date?
Little: Snowman, Chris is at home, the birds [not sure if she's talking about her Uncle, or her firend's daddy, but probably her uncle, since the computer was up on the blog of his family]
8. What do you want to get for Valentine's Day?
Little: Yeah. Oh yeah. That's Daddy's couch. Green. It's heavy.
9. Why do men give women flowers or chocolate?
Little: Oh yeah. Oh yeah.
10. What do you think about kissing?
Little: Oh yeah. Oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah. Ohhh yeah.
11. How many kids will you have after you are married?
Little: There Daddy. Read it. There's Daddy right there.
12. What will you wear when you get married?
Little: Boys outside.
13. What will your husband/wife look like?
Little: Oh no. Ohhh. Oh no. Oh.
14. How can you tell your parents love each other?
Little: They're the chair right now. Little couch. [used her real name (not Little)]